Four, richly appointed guest rooms with private baths let you to escape for a peaceful and sensuous respite that you won’t want to leave. Three rooms are on the upper level with one entirely wheelchair accessible, and the Secret Garden room on the lower level has a private access to the estate gardens and forest.
All Guest Rooms Feature
- Private baths
- HD Smart TV/DVD
- Secure WI-FI/DSL High Speed Internet access
- Convenient USB/AC charging stations
- BOSE® Wave® acoustics with personal audio-docking station
- In-room climate control
- Library of DVDs and CDs in our great room
- Gilchrist & Soames® toiletries bag
- Plush bathrobes
- Luxury linens and down comforters
- Compact in room refrigerator for snacks, beverages and luscious left overs.
Included In Your Stay
- Sumptuous, gourmet full breakfast made fresh daily
- Complimentary beverages, soda, bottled water access 24/7
- Daily wine and cheese Happy Hour in Indigo Lounge
- Turn-down service with chocolates each evening
- Unwind and star gaze from the outdoor Hot Tub or the warmth of the Fire Pit or melt away in the Infra Red Sauna
Reserve all four rooms for an exclusive business retreat or family or friends getaway!
Pamper yourself in this luxurious hideaway.
Aptly named because of its rich, wine color, this romantically decorated room features a massive, carved-oak, king bed. It is the Inn’s most spacious room, and overlooks the pond garden. Relax to the sound of rippling water in the creek.
- In-room, massage-therapy tub for two
- Large, tiled rain shower in the bathroom
- King-size bed
A romantic, bright and airy room.
Located in a quiet, southwest corner of the Inn, overlooking the fantastic panorama, the Bird’s Nest is a tribute to Wisconsin’s legendary wildlife artist Owen Gromme. His prints adorn this room. Awake to birds singing in the garden and savor the aroma of freshly brewed coffee coming from the kitchen.
- Southern vista
- Spacious bath with massage-therapy tub, with shower
- Queen-size bed
With private access to the vista patio, prairie and enchanted forest.
The Secret Garden is dedicated to those who have imagination, a love of adventure and a secret longing to explore what life offers.
The only guest room situated on the patio level, this spacious, quiet corner has a virtual fireplace, canopy king-bed and rich, soothing hues creating a romantic ambiance, accented by the mesmerizing valley view.
Shhh…it’s so secluded it really is a secret.
- Southern vista
- Vibrantly decorated bathroom with walk-in tile shower
- Canopied, king-size bed
With a private sitting balcony.
A romantic, natural setting with a local, Native American theme is the Inn’s Tepee guest room. Overlooking the estate’s indigenous prairie, woods and 36-mile vista extraordinaire, it beckons as a haven from the outside world. Observe the morning mist rising over the Lake Wisconsin valley. Its bath has an enclosed glass shower with alluring body sprays to awaken the senses.
- Queen Bed
- Walk in Rain Shower
- Exhilarating Private Deck Patio