While preparing for your Wisconsin vacation, weekend getaway or business retreat at our country bed-and-breakfast inn near Baraboo, please consider these policies.
- Open year-round.
- Two-night minimum stay required.
- One-night stays subject to availability and a $25.00 process fee. Please call to check if we can accommodate your requested date.
- Reservations may be confirmed with a one-night deposit by credit card. Full payment will be charged to your credit card upon your arrival. Partial stays are non-refundable.
- Deposits for reservations cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival will be returned less a $50.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations within 14 days of arrival are not refundable if we are unable to rebook the room.
- We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Gift certificates are available to purchase online.
- Nightly rates $279.00-$320 per room, single or double occupancy, vary seasonally. Please see the Book Now link for current prices or call.
- Corporate rate for business travelers applies to single occupancy, Sunday through Thursday evenings. Call for details.
- State and county sales tax is 5.5 percent, plus $2 per night tax.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
Arrival, Departure, Breakfast
- Check-in 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., unless special arrangements are made in advance. Check-out 11:00 a.m.
- Full breakfast made fresh daily at 8:00 a.m. or 9:00 a.m., served in the sunroom, dining room or adjacent deck, weather permitting, you choose. If you have special dietary needs please inform us before arriving so we may prepare something especially for you.
Children, Smoking, Pets
- The Inn is best suited for adult-only guests seeking a quiet atmosphere.
- This is a non-smoking inn; however, smoking is permitted at the smoker’s outpost located on the east deck. For violations to this policy, a $200.00 cleaning fee may be charged to your credit card.
- Sorry, no guest pets. We can recommend reputable boarders nearby.
We accommodate only our registered guests and strive to ensure their comfort and privacy; therefore, we do not allow tours or guest visitors.